WORKPLACE VIOLENCE - REPORTS AND RESOURCES
- Gather information from public safety workers in the field
- Compile the data and share with stakeholders (managers, supervisors and crew members) on a regional and statewide level
- Establish a simple web reporting tool to account for the event – actual or near miss.
- Establish a pool of peer investigators who can follow up on the initial report to gather, consistently, data elements and common factors that can be used to build safeguards for future events
- Establish a “clearinghouse” for resources and best practices, educational materials and peer support.